For over 60 years, AIIC has pioneered excellence in Conference Interpreter training across the world.
AIIC makes best practice recommendations to interpreting schools and publishes a comparison of each school's performance with those recommendations in its online interpreting schools directory.
Information submitted by Interpreting Schools & Programs is published if the following criteria are met:
- The course is only open to post-graduate students
- Aptitude test before course begins (one year) or at an early stage in the course for longer courses
- The course is taught by conference interpreters
- The curriculum must include instruction in both consecutive and simultaneous interpretation
- Course must be at least 2 semesters (1 academic year) long
Here is a list of local interpreting schools and programs that satisfy the requirements.
If you're a student interpreter or thinking about studying interpreting, subscribe to the AIIC Training RSS feed and check out our pages on aiic.net.
If you're an interpreter looking for information about further training, browse the AIIC training calendar.
If you're an interpreter trainer and want to know about training or you represent an interpreting school, contact us.
Share your questions and answers with the global interpreting community on interpreting.info.